We believe there is no better place on the planet for discovering your passions, developing your intellect and your heart, and ultimately becoming the author of your own powerful story.
- Programs of Emphasis enable you to create a field of study that interests you
- Core courses expand your horizons
- Real-world experiences, such as research, internships, and study abroad, create career momentum
- Actively engaged faculty are committed to helping you succeed
- A two-adviser system provides each student with two resources for academic support
Juniata is a residential campus where more than 1,200 students live in either traditional residence halls or more independent houses and apartments. Living on campus provides the opportunity for students to immerse themselves in the college experience while taking advantage of activities throughout the year.
Juniata has dozens of clubs and organizations on campus that give students the opportunity to develop different skills, support various causes, grow as a person, make friends and/or just have fun! There's so much to choose from - and if for some reason you don't find what you're looking for, you can start your own group!
Please see the Juniata College Admission website for more information.
Distinctive and Fun
One of the 40 Colleges That Change Lives.
We don't take ourselves too seriously and yet our alumni have achieved unparralled success from Nobel Prize winning Physicists to the CEO of the American Medical Association. At Juniata it is cool to be smart, you will become the best version of yourself, and we will have fun along the way.
- Early Decision: November 15
- Early Action I: December 1
- Early Action II: January 15
- Regular Decision: March 15
Required Application Materials
Please apply to Juniata College using only one of the application choices below.
- Coalition Application or Common Application
- One Teacher or Guidance Counselor Recommendation
- Official High School Transcript
- Standardized Test Results*
*Students may also choose to participate in Juniata's Optional Standardized Test Program.
At Juniata, we are committed to affordability, knowing that families are making an investment and often using loans to finance their education. During the 2018-19 academic year, Juniata awarded more than $37.0 million in scholarships and grants. We also have an exceptionally low default rate of 2.0%, compared to the national average of 11.3%. This means that 98% of our students achieve outcomes that make their debt, which averages $31,000, manageable.
Juniata offers an array of competitive scholarships that recognize the outstanding achievements of incoming students without regard to financial need. Academic Scholarships at Juniata reward students who do well academically, but also contribute to their school and community by getting involved.
- Net Price Calculator Link
- Graduation Rate - 75%
- Total Cost of Attendance - $59,875
- Average Financial Aid Award - $34,600
We encourage you to read more about Juniata College Financial Aid here.